For the Love of Midtown
An ode to a spirited, historic neighborhood and the heart of our city as it rallies post-storm
In 1945, Trinity Episcopal moved from its location at St. Anthony and Jackson to its current site on Dauphin. When the sanctuary and parish hall were struck recently, the church received a generous outpouring of support from the community, according to the new priest, Father Bailey Norman, drawing Midtown and the congregation together.
Photo by Todd Douglas